(253) 327-3387 attorneybean@outlook.com
Bryana Cross Bean

Bryana Cross Bean

Attorney at Law

I love what I do.  It is extremely fulfilling to sit with a client and figure out how to make his or her life better.

The Law Offices of Bryana Cross Bean aims to give you convenient access to our Puyallup and Gig Harbor locations. Whether you need help with drawing up a will or deed, or administering a loved one’s estate, our lawyer will work hard to take care of the details in a timely fashion. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

Now in Puyallup!

Phone: 253-327-3387
802 39th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98373
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 4:30pm


Gig Harbor Office

Phone: 253-327-3387
5775 Soundview Dr., Suite 202B
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 4:30pm

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 7410
Bonney Lake, WA 98391

Contact Us Today 253-327-3387

11 + 12 =